Blank - don't use
- For issues updating to this version, please do a clean Acabado install following the steps in this tutorial. Then, remove the old version following the steps in this tutorial. This will not change your Acabado settings.
- Updated all references with static reference to theme path to use get_template_directory_uri().
- Removed child-theme.css since no longer used.
- Added WooCommerce specific styles and support, include the ability to manage colors within the Acabado Settings.
- To fix the Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS), added minimum heights to entry-meta div and menu container.
- Fixed issue with mobile homepage banner display.
- Updated how media attachments display for search engines.
- Bug fixes
- Improvements to how color styles load to speed up page loading
Bug fixes from version 1.2.3
- Improved contrast in default colors to make sites more accessible
- Bug fixes to improve stability
- Option to add a separate hero image for mobile devices
- Option to no-index media files and category pages
- Clearer differentiation between H2, H3, and H4 tags
- More distinctive bolding
- Fixes to color settings
- Ability to select whether posts show the date an article was published, or when it was last updated
- Users can now click anywhere on a hero image, not just the button
- Improvements to LCP and CLS to help Acabado sites load faster and perform better according to Google Core Web Vitals
- Search function for selecting posts and categories to display at the bottom of posts in the “Related Posts” section
- Added styles for Tablepress
- Checkbox added to enable jQuery
- Google Analytics 4.0 tagging
- Bug fix for bold and italic tags in post excerpts on the homepage
- Internal search pages automatically noindexed
- Full-width functionality for pagebuilders
- Recent Posts section updated to allow authors to select any posts they want to display. The header of this section can be changed as well.
- Featured image and about image quality improved for crisper images
- Button and title text can now be customized
- Checkbox to enable or disable external link icon
- Support for multiple hidden pins in a single blog post
- Menu no longer closes as soon as you start scrolling down on mobile
- Galleries formatting fixed
- Search icon fixes so it displays properly
- Button can now be removed on hero images if you just want to display a photo
- Bug fixes from version 1.2.0
- All links that point to External links will show an external link icon with the appropriate alt text.
- Search form is now accessible
- Optional Homepage heading that shows as an H1 heading.
- Made the View Post buttons so that it’ll tell screen readers what post it’s linking to.
- Home page Bold and Italic text
- Sidebar, footer and snippets auto displayed bold fixed
- Top Error, Item does not support reviews, Missing field “ratingValue”
- Error not allowing users to update to most recent versions of Acabado
Facebook share button correctly generates a post linking to the article
- Adding support for custom excerpts
- Allowing jQuery for Cornerstone plugin compatibility
- Removing async and defer loading of scripts for Cornerstone and Divi Builder compatibility
- Using JSON for all schema markup
- Added custom field to allow users to turn off schema builder
- Added a 2nd level to UI in primary nav menu
- No longer automatically closing menu when browser window size is changed
- Suppressing pages/posts from XML sitemap if specified to not index
- Fixed overlapping share buttons on review pages on smartphones
- Allowing tags in header and footer
- Updated ACF Pro plugin to 5.8.8
- Added LinkedIn and Print share options to posts along with customization options
- Displaying error message if ZipArchive PHP utility is not found when updating theme
- Changed height restrictions on logo to be at least 120 pixels
Bug fix related to excerpts on blog pages
Bug fix in the footer.php file
- Licensing update
- Bug fix for getting excerpts outside the main query loop
- Bug fix related to excerpts on blog pages
- Bug fix related to Gutenberg blocks
- Schema options added for Author and Organization
- Customize the URL for special post types (recipes, product reviews, book reviews, etc.)
- Fixed bugs related to the hamburger menu on mobile
- Added ability to add custom post types to homepage blog roll
- Added sidebar widget functionality
- Fixed errors in structured data
- Added where XML sitemap is located in admin
- Suppressed all article dates in search results
- Added ability to change homepage hero text color
- Moved all custom color settings to Acabado Settings -> Colors in admin
- Added Google Font support and plugin recommendation
- Fixed compile error in Acabado Theme Manager
- Added ability to have primary menu expanded by default
- Allowed color customization of horizontal divider bars and text
- Added Lazy Load for Videos plugin recommendation for embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Added jQuery library when the following plugins are active: Jetpack, Ninja Popups, ConvertPlus.
- Allowed ability to remove the entry meta text at the top of an article
- Fixed layout bug with Gutenberg image galleries
- Fixed Gutenberg table bug